SomeoneCZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

Goto down

Welcome Empty Welcome

Příspěvek pro SomeoneCZ Sat Jan 26 2008, 16:05

Welcome to SomeoneCZ Forum!

Since you are here, you might be interested in the motivation for this forum. Well, here we go with reasons for its existence, which arose not only from experiences from other forums:

1. I prefere proved facts over effects. It is not possible to write in such manner everywhere.
  2. There is a certain kind of authors, which write articles only, but never give any advice. Maximally, when they are forced to do so. Primarily, they are after money. For this reason, I strongly recommend you not to let them to take any control over your life. An effective measure of someone's skills is the willingness to put his/her reputation on the line, while trying to help with a real problem from the real world. The willingness to do so repeatedly and more often than once in a blue moon. I value people, which have the knowledge and they share just for the case, if it would help just one man only.
  3. Time to time, you can find out that somebody with pretty questionable moral integrity poses the administrator privileges. His tools of rapid reaction include a nice-guy mask, targeted dezinformation, elimination of posted comments, and in a really mean case, their modification. Those, who knows me for some time, know my reactions. And here, you'll have the opportunity to judge me as the administrator, when all the power is solely in my hands to anything I want with the discussion.
  4. Forum and blog, both are non-profit activities. In the second step, they can be profitable, e.g. as a material for a book. Nevertheless, since they are primarily non-profit ones, here you cannot get into a conflict with a marketing strategy of the web.
  5. Some forums restrict access based on proven loyality. In other words, once you've brainwashed yourself enough, so you won't criticize
    elders, what a non-sense they swear on. And I don't agree with this just because of a principle - education should be available for
    everybody. History clearly shows that it is a plus.

And now, let's go to rules. Unlike the blog, where I need to maintain high quality in the discussion, here I don't require reasoning, if you don't agree. Posts will be deleted in following cases only:

• it would lead to end of blog and/or forum
  • it would be in a conflict with a valid law (this covers e.g. spam too)
  • it would lead to a conflict with a valid law
  • any attempt to run advertisement campaign - an objective review of a particular product is OK

Any other offence, invectives, discredit on purpose, non-ethic behavior etc., will result into a ban - temporal or final. The main
effort is not to delete anybody's posts, even if I would read there, how much I don't understand it. If I value anything, I value the freedom, including free expression, as long as it is not being misused purposely.

You can publish your articles here; authors take care about the legal side. You will not get paid, and you will not have to pay to publish your articles here. It is a security mechanism against those, who want your money, not to help you.

Why should you use this forum? Honestly, I say it loud and clear -I may not have the time to answer all posts. But you know me. Not only
you'll get the nice feeling of empty pocket of work good done, you'll verify your ideas. This is a way to (possible - some are un-teachable) betterment on both sides - those who need advice and those who advise. Your personal profit will come indirectly.

If you have any difficulties with posting, let me know on the e-mail SomeoneCZ@gmail.com
SomeoneCZ

PS: Copyright and the other rights are reserved;-)
SomeoneCZ
SomeoneCZ
Admin

Poeet p?íspivku : 780
Registration date : 21. 01. 08

http://someonecz.blogspot.com/

Návrat nahoru Goto down

Povolení tohoto fóra: